Spanish photographer Irene Moray has been shooting on film mostly and had her work featuring on our website 3 months ago. She has a lot of reasons to love shooting film and now coming back to share some main things.
1. When you shoot with film, photography itself becomes more of a ritual, it has some kind of magic element.
2. Sometimes I leave my films for months without developing, almost until I forget which pictures I took with them. When I see the results after such a long time, it is a real surprise, I feel like a kid opening my Christmas presents.
3. I don't feel the need of shooting many images. Sometimes just one shoot feels right already.
4. The texture is beautiful. Think of 120mm film...it's just amazing.
5. I don't have to do all the digital postproduction, so I can spend my time doing the fun part and not staring at my computer's screen!
See more of her work at: