Ryan continues to shoot digital as well, but always has an special love for film. So he has a lot of reasons to keep on this passion, and would like to share with us 5 main things.
1. Forces me to think about the quality of shot and whether it's truly worth taking or not.
2. Natural softness of colours.
3. The understanding of photography fundamentals is key to getting quality results.
4. I can get awesome cameras for super cheap from relatives, eBay, and thrift stores giving the opportunity to experiment.
5. Post production manipulation isn't necessary for a great look.
See more of his work at his photostream on Flickr.