22-year-old Amsterdam-based photographer Anna Berkhout has been shooting on film for nearly 2 years and had her work featuring on our website last year.
Anna shoots mostly people, street, and nature. She has a lot of reasons to keep her passion on shooting film and would like to share with us her 5 main things.
1. I love the way how film makes me choose my frames and images carefully. I pay close attention to every shot I take.
2. While waiting for my photos to develop, my patience is put to the test, which makes me even more excited when I finally get to see the results.
3. You can never be sure about the results. Each photo is a surprise.
4. I think the result lies closer to reality than most digital photography with its editing, manipulating and special filters.
5. I like that I practice the same hobby as my grandfather.
See more of her work at: