21-year-old Taiwan-based photographer Amber Lee has been shooting film for over 4 years and had her work featuring on our website last month.
For Amber, film photography is just a hobby but plays an important part of her life. So she has a lot of reasons to keep on this passion, and here are 5 main things she would like to share with us today.
1. The identical light come to your eyes while the shutter is the window to let the light be recorded on the films.
2. Although we can't see the images before we get the processed prints, films are still trustful. It's so true that you will feel the light again when you see them.
3. I cherish the moments when I shoot films. The moments are always personal and intimate.
4. Sometimes we need to record memories as old people did in their time. I have the same feeling as my parents, grandparents, and so on. The experience makes me feel close when I see their images shot in their young time.
5. Films are the doors that lead us to the eternal memory.
See more of her work at: