Australia-based photographer Ethan Cassidy is living in Perth and has been photographing on both film and digital.
Ethan was just featured on Shooting Film before. He has a lot of reasons to keep his passion on shooting film and wants to share with us his 5 main things.
1. It really makes me think about the photos I am taking and what I am wanting it to look like.
2. The overall feel of film, it's just something else, doesn't compare at all to digital.
3. The grain and soul that each shot possesses.
4. The excitement of opening up a set of developed photos.
5. The fact that you know you have a limited amount of photos, so you genuinely want to make each one count.
See more of his work at: