Ramon Spaeti is a 32-year-old Swiss self-taught photographer, based-in Zurich. He has been shooting mostly on film and just had his work featuring on Shooting Film last month.
Ramon has a lot of reasons to keep his love for shooting film and here are 5 main things he would like to share with us.
1. Release the shutter only for what you want to shoot.
2. It's fascinating to wait some days until you see your results.
3. You need time and time is a luxury good in our society and also a matter of quality in my eyes.
4. Shooting film and the developing process in the darkroom is a lot of handcraft.
5. Don't retouch your pictures, let them authentic!
See more of his work at: