39-year-old Romanian photographer Florin Radu first got into photography when he was a child. He has been shooting on film mostly and has his work featuring on Shooting Film before.
Flow has many reasons to keep his love for shooting film and here are 5 main things he wants to share with us.
1. Every film camera is and has a unique sound of the shutter, that makes my heart skip every time when I use it.
2. Film has an amazing organic depth, if I can say like that.
3. When shooting film you are more aware what is around you, you pay more attention to details and the reason is simple, you have limited shots and that makes you to slow down a bit and enjoy the moment.
4. Grain, obviously can not be replicated by digital world.
5. 5th but not the last is the intimate moment from the darkroom when I realize that time is irrelevant and image that I've created is unique, that's the apogee of a film photographer...or perhaps from the smell of the chemicals.
See more of his work at: