19-year-old Sevastopol-based photographer Yan Kuzik has been shooting a lot of wonderful analogue photos, most of them are portrait with different film cameras.
Yan was just featured on Shooting Film last month. He has many reasons to keep his passion on shooting film and here are 5 main ones of them.
1. True black and white. It is not digital monochrome from RGB sensor.
2. Slide film, it's about colour and tonality.
3. Wide range of formats. 6x6, 6x7, 6x9, bla-bla-bla, 8x10.
4. Hmm.. True sharpness? Yep, if you have access to Flextight or Tango Drum scanners, you will have super-duper quality, details and sharpness.
5. Ability to use any camera, even if it is old Yashica or brand new Fuji 670, no matter, just load the film and shot!
See more of his work at: