22-year-old Washington-based self-taught photographer Tay Sanders has been shooting mostly on film as the way to document the reality, people, and scenes around him and had his work featuring on Shooting Film last month.
Tay has a lot of reasons to keep his love for shooting film and today he came back to share his 5 main things of them.
1. The feeling and sound of the camera.
2. The surprises, flaws, and damage a roll of film can produce.
3. The eerie feeling of a black and white photo.
4. The surreal looking scenes it can create.
5. Coming back to a forgotten moment in time.
See more of his work at: