Nisa shoots on film only. She was just joined with us last month in a feature and now coming back to share the reasons why she loves shooting film.
1. I love film because you can not see what you shot, and all you have to do is imagine how it could be if you had a chance to see like it is in digital.
2. It opens my mind and makes me dream more because I don't know what's gonna come around.
3. Every shot is too much precious and unique because I have limited shots.
4. I can play with the lights as I want and sometimes it makes me surprise when the leaks happen or different kinds of lighting.
5. I feel photographs much more in film way because there is nothing automatic and I try to feel them more and dream how it could be, so it becomes effort in my art.