Lisa Catherine is a German photographer, based-in Bonn. She has been shooting with both film and digital and focuses mainly on street.
Lisa was just featured on Shooting Film last month and now coming back to share with us several reasons that make her still love shooting film. “I love film, because...”
1. I won't shoot some hundred pictures a day as I do with my digital one. It makes each picture more special.
2. The effects you get from the different films. I use Lomography film, Kodak or Ilford for black and white.
3. It's a lot of fun to play around with the films and I use them sometimes twice as well.
4. My analogue camera is very robust. I can just put in my bag without worrying that it breaks.
5. In addition to that, analogue cameras are much cheaper than digital ones. I hope that I can continue my analog journey of culture collecting in Hawaii, New Zealand or Japan in future.
See more of her work at: