26-year-old Israel-based photographer Hadar Ariel Magar has been shooting on film for 10 years now and had her work featuring on Shooting Film more than 1 month ago.
Hadar shoots mostly portrait. She has a lot of reasons to keep her passion on shooting film and here are 5 main things she would like to share with us.
1. The old cameras. Looking through the viewfinder, their smell and sounds.
2. The film quality. Soft grain and texture range. It's magical.
3. It's unpredictable. It's a mystery and a surprise that never know exactly how it is going to turn out.
4. Limitation of counted frames. It makes you think and give attention to every frame.
5. It feels authentic, honest and personal.
See more of her work at: