22-year-old France-based photographer Dorine Damofli first got into photography last year and has been shooting with both film and digital. For her, film photography is always a big passion.
Dorine had her work featuring on our website last month. She has a lot of reasons to love shooting film and here are some of them she would like to share with us.
1. I love the grain and texture of an old camera.
2. The return to the essence of photography.
3. The picture becomes matter and object.
4. I like not knowing if my photography is good, image keeps a kind of mystery.
5. I love the excitement of development.
See more of his work at: