Ana Stanciulescu is a 27-year-old Romanian photographer, based-in Naples, Italy. She has been shooting mostly on film and had her work featuring on Shooting Film last month.
Ana loves to travel around and shoot everything as her visual diary, so analogue photography plays an important part in her life. She has a lot of reasons to keep it on, and here are 5 main things.
1. It pushes me to go out there and discover new places to capture on film.
2. Love the whimsical atmosphere film can give to any ordinary corner you point your camera at.
3. It requires my mind to think in scenes, frames and shots every time I go out.
4. I love to take the time to carefully curate my shots instead of scatting tens of photos like it happens with digital.
5. Most of all I love the "click" of the shutter and the sensation of rolling the film.
See more of her work at her photostream on Flickr.