28-year-old Taiwan-based photographer Kuei has been shooting with both film and digital, but always has an especial love for film. He had his work featuring on our website before and now coming back to share several reasons that make him still love shooting film.
1. Can not see the image after shooting as digital.
2. The failures bring surprises.
3. The sound of shutter pressing.
4. Think more carefully about light and shadow before shooting.
5. The limited number of film per roll allow me only shoot selective moments carefully not as wasted as digital.
See more of his work at his photostream on Flickr.