Annie Velenovsky is an American photographer who comes from the Eastern Shore of Maryland. She first got into photographing in 2008 and making to switch to all analogue processes in 2014.
Annie has been currently shooting mostly portrait on film only. Her work explores the intimacy and vulnerability of photographs for both the subject and herself, honing in on identity in young adulthood.
Here are 5 main reasons that make her always love shooting on film.
1. The permanence and tangibility.
2. The anticipation before development.
3. Increased sense of intimacy.
4. The breath of life digital lacks.
5. Transforming shoots into experiences.
See more of her work: