Tom Evans is a British photographer, based-in Chichester. He has been experimenting with many kinds of film damaging and shared his work on Shooting Film few times before.
Tom has a lot of reasons to love shooting film, and today he came back with his 5 main things below.
1. How it makes you think. When you've only got 12 exposures, it really makes you think "Do I really want to take this shot?".
2. Getting your films back. Unfortunately I'm not in a state of developing my own film at the moment. When I get it back in the post though, it's a great feeling.
3. The comments. Avoiding the "Digital vs Film" pithole, anytime I'm out with one of my film cameras, I literally always get a comment about it from a stranger. "Hey I used to have one of those in the 70's!" and so on. I once had a couple even give me some old cameras they had after speaking with them on a walk along the canal.
4. Chance. As many others have said, it's not guaranteed what you'll get back, and that's cool.
5. Cannisters. I mean getting all these weird and colourful film cannisters, what's not to like?!
See more of his work at: