Arina Vital is a 26-year-old Brazil-based self-taught photographer who is living in Salvador. She has been shooting both film and digital, but mostly on film in recent time.
Arina who has just been featured on Shooting Film last month shoots self-portait mainly. She has a lot of reasons to keep her passion on shooting film and she would like to share with us her 5 main things.
1. Learn your shit or give up (unless you have tons of money to spend).
2. Exposure feels more steady.
3. Dust, scratches, fungus, blotches, stains... They incorporate physical and chemical "accidents".
4. The sound of a mechanical shutter.
5. The surprise of finding a picture you didn't remember taking once the roll gets developed.
See more of her work at: