Mirko Ardori is a 32-year-old Italy- based photographer who is working and living in Ferrara. He has been shooting mostly on film and was just featured on Shooting Film last month.
Mirko has a lot of reasons that keep him still love shooting film and here are 5 main things he would like to share with us.
1. Unexpected results of developed films when I see for the first time.
2. The fact of taking only one shot for each subject, maybe two if I want to be sure for the results, not 10, 100, or 1000 like digital camera.
3. The week of waiting to have developed film from photo lab.
4. Smell of film when I open the canister.
5. Kinds of film photography methods I can take (redscale, cross-processing, infrared,...).
See more of his work at: