Hakim Isehak is a 23-year-old Malaysia-based photographer who is living in Kuala Terengganu and has been shooting nature and portrait on film mostly.
Hakim was just featured on our website last month, now coming back to share several reasons that make him always love shooting film.
1. Film is always honest to me.
2. Film has a difference from tone, texture, and grain.
3. Sometimes film surprises me.
4. I love to make some experiments on my film.
5. Film is like a girl, very hard to handle.
See more of his work at: