Aleksandra Urbanowicz is a 24-year-old Poland-based photographer who is living in Torun and has been shooting film for 5 years. She just joined with us in a film photography project in June, 2015 and now coming back to share several reasons that make her always love shooting film.
1. Film photography feels the way more personal than digital.
2. I love the feeling of anticipation when I'm waiting for the roll to be developed.
3. Film photography makes me go through my ideas and pick the best ones.
4. All analogue photos have this oldschool, vintage vibe.
5. I've met loads of awesome analogue photographers, got tons of inspiration and realize that film is an endless source of inspiration.
See more of her work at: