Sean Gilchrist is a 20-year-old America-based photographer who is living in Arizona. He has been taking photos since a teenager and just joined with us in a film photography project last month.
Sean has many reasons to keep his passion on shooting film and here are 5 main things he wants to share with us.
1. I love hearing the machinery of the camera move when I advance the film.
2. It makes me feel like a national geographic photographer from a different era.
3. It's almost like a light-worshiping ritual, creating imprints of sunlight on a chemical soaked plastic strip.
4. Mistakes are often followed by a photo that comes out unintentionally unique.
5. It's the only way to create a truly authentic image.
See more of his work at: