Omar Rodriguez is a 23-year-old Colombian photographer who shoots mainly portrait, landscape, and street on film mostly, especially loves to use multiple exposure method in his photography.
Omar has just been featured on Shooting Film for over 1 month, and today coming back with us in a project called 5 things I love about Film to share more of his work.
1. The surprise. First time that I developed and printed was like magic when I saw the result. The texture, the colour, and every time I shoot, also develop I find results different depending on the film, this makes me happy and surprise.
2. Life. For me the film photography is life, because I can touch, smell, feel it with each of my senses.
3. Teaching. With the film photography, you learn to capture the moment and not to shoot without reason.
4. The grain, the texture and colour of the film evoke feelings very much. It evokes nostalgic and immortality for me.
5. Simply is the essence of photography, the film is sublime, the film is not dead.
See more of his work at: