Luciia Motta is a Bolivian photographer from La Paz who has been shooting both film and digital, and has joined with us in our few projects before.
Luciia's photography focuses mainly on portrait and self-portrait with a variety of cameras. She has a lot of reasons to keep her passion on shooting film and here are 5 main things she would like to share with us.
1. Experimentation: light leak, multiple exposure, expired films, damage them, burn them, countless things to different results.
2. Colour and grain: colour may vary according to the light sources, is infinite, and the grain is an incredible touch.
3. The cameras: so simple and beautiful. The sound of the click is the best.
4. No need editing, they are stunning as they are.
5. Film makes me keep up with photography. I get more creative.
See more of her work at: