Liu Qing is a Chinese photographer, based-in Sydney. She first got into photography at the age of 10 with a film camera, since then has been shooting on film only and has never stopped this passion.
Qing who has just been featured on Shooting Film loves to use her cameras as the best equipment to save her everyday life moments. So she has a lot of reasons to keep her love for shooting film, and here are 5 main things she would like to share with us.
1. The softness of film always creates a warm feeling.
2. The unique colour, grain, and texture that can only be achieved through film cameras.
3. The surprise you get every time a photo is developed, as I believe taking photos is about how things look like through the camera, and analogue can bring you a lot of surprises, especially Polaroids.
4. I am a vintage fan, and love to collect vintage things, such that sometimes I wonder if I was living in the wrong age...and therefore shooting on vintage cameras is a must.
5. The waiting process that makes each photo more special.
See more of her work at: