Erik Groß is a 28-year-old German photographer, also a skateboarder from Dresden. He has been shooting on film mostly, especially portrait with a variety of different cameras.
Erik has been featured on Shooting Film, and now coming back to share with us his reasons why he always loves shooting film.
1. My first real camera was a film camera so I stuck with it.
2. In the best case I have only 36 tries, so it slows me down and I have to think about what I'm shooting.
3. Film is not perfect, but at the same time more organic and natural than digital.
4. Film lasts longer than hard drives.
5. I never know if I got the shot as I expected it to be.
See more of his work at: