Milagros Olivera is a 21-year-old Argentinian photographer who has been shooting on film mostly as a best way to keep her daily moments, also express herself and her thought.
Milagros has joined a few of our projects before just came back with us in another project called 5 things I love about Film to share her main reasons that make her still love shooting film.
1. I appreciate each and every frame of the roll as such a precious thing. I want to make them all important and worth. It's not just digital files you can throw in the bin.
2. The waiting, the mystery and the surprise: Film photography keeps you permanently curious and expectant.
3. Just thinking about the light entering through the lens and the shutter curtains, and then reacting with the chemicals in the film deeply fascinates me.
4. Learning to embrace and love any type of "flaws": accidental multiple exposures, light leaks, whatever comes unexpectedly.
5. It looks simply beautiful and natural to me.
See more of her work at: