Yasemin Aktoprak is a Turkish photographer. She loves to shoot everything on film, especially people with her lovely Minolta X-700.
Yasemin who has been featured on Shooting Film before always has a special love for analogue. She also has many reasons to keep her passion on shooting film and here are 5 main things she would like to share with us.
1. Analogue photography is like paintings for me because it gives me all the colours I imagine, so it makes me feel free.
2. Analogue gives me full of surprises of tones and it's way better than Photoshop.
3. I love the time for waiting to develop. It's so exciting and like a ritual kind for me.
4. At the same time it's more special because it's a hard work to do.
5. I don't know why but there is always a tiny detail that you will have to talk about every photo you took on analogue and they haven't been disappeared.
See more of her work at: