Luis Rojas Contreras is a 25-year-old Chilean photographer, based-in La Serena. He first got into photography since he was little, and currently shoots both film and digital.
Luis who has just been featured on our website shoot mainly portrait and self-portrait. He has a lot of reasons to keep his passion on shooting film and here are 5 main ones he would like to share with us.
1. I love the power of colour and grain mixed with the warm light of sunset.
2. The surprise of the result...is magic!
3. I love the melancholy and warm feeling. it's like treasure a little bit of time.
4. The freedom to experiment and explore with the film, there is no truly limits.
5. It is a lifestyle and constant learning.
See more of his work at: