Kazutoshi Takahashi is a 50-year-old Japanese photographer, based-in Hakodate, Hokkaido. He shoots both film and digital with a variety of different cameras.
Kazutoshi has just been featured on our website for 3 weeks. He has many reasons to keep his passion for shooting film and here are 5 main things he would like to share with us.
1. Limitations of film help me look at things more carefully, which tells me how beautiful things are.
2. Most of my favorite great works by photography giants were taken on film.
3. I can choose from different types of film and different formats depending on what to shoot.
4. Shooting film gives me the sense of "slow life".
5. My old film cameras are like my old friends. I love them just as they are, and any technological progress will never make them obsolete.
See more of his work at: