Vito Russi is a 27-year-old Italian photographer, based-in Martina Franca. He has been shooting film for about 1 year, and currently uses a Pentax K1000 as his main equipment.
Vito has been featured on our website has many reasons to love shooting film, and here are 5 main things he would like to share with us.
1. Film gives that vintage taste that digital photography doesn't have, even with Photoshop.
2. Film means "waiting" for your work to be developed.
3. When you shoot on film, you have to carefully think about the picture you want to take. This means you don't shoot without a purpose, but you push the button with an idea in your mind.
4. Film is not about perfection, but about art and experimentation.
5. Film photography is pure, real.
See more of his work at: