Giulia currently shoots both film and digital. “I love to take pictures of women and discover the hidden beauty in each of them.” Analogue always attracts her, so she has a lot of reasons to keep on this passion, and here are 5 main things she would like to share with us.
1. I love the feeling of surprise when you go to the photo lab to pick up the development of the film. It's like Christmas.
2. The grain....all my life the grain of the film.
3. Smell that remains in the hands from film rolls and the magic of expectation.
4. The texture of the film, its thickness. Something that the digital never succeed to have. Every time I shoot I know exactly who will be a wonderful shooting whatever the result.
5. The noise of the camera as you scroll down the film and shoot.
See more of her work at: