Luca who has just been featured on Shooting Film for nearly 1 month shoots mostly street and being one of InQuadra's members. He has many reasons to keep his passion for shooting film, but here are 5 main things he wants to share with us.
1. I love shooting film because every frame is precious.
2. In a world of run and all at once, it makes me slow down.
3. I love the entire process, from shooting to printing.
4. Not immediately see the picture, it makes me persist in shooting and not be satisfied.
5. The wait to finish the film, development, and contact sheets / scanning, they all make you look at your work with more detachment and cognition.
See more of his work at: