Frederic who has just featured on Shooting Film has a lot of reasons to love shooting film, and here are main 5 things that he would like to share with us.
1. To test many reels, each has its characteristics and gives a totally different results.
2. The feeling that runs through my body every time revealed a new reel. Is like when you 're in love, you feel a special tingle.
3. It forces me to think of each photograph I shot, especially because it is not a cheap hobby.
4. I get the feeling that it is more real than digital photography. It's may be because the process involved, since the shutter is released until the spool is revealed and made the appropriate prints.
5. It allows me to experiment with expired reels with pinhole cameras, double exposure with amazing results...Endless possibilities!
See more of his work at: