Đường Minh Trí, a 21-year-old Vietnamese photographer, is also a student of University of Technology based-in Saigon. He first got into photography 2 years ago with a DSLR camera, but has just shot with film for 6 months “when I sold my first DSLR, because I realized that I love the colours of film, the feeling that film make from each of pictures I caught.”
Trí also loves to travel and shoot everything, he currently uses mainly film camera and it's like a close friend in his life. Đường Minh Trí has a lot of reasons that make him always love shooting film, but here are 5 main things he would like to share with us.
1. We must be patient for each of pictures that we will shoot.
2. Think carefully before shooting.
3. The colours of film. It make me feel unforgettable.
4. The deep contrast of film.
5. Finally, it's completely classical.
See more of his work at his photostream on Flickr.