Tiziana Nanni is an Italian photographer, based-in Perugia. She shoots both digital and analogue, but always has a big love for film photography, especially with Polaroids.
Tiziana who has just featured on Shooting Film for nearly 1 month uses a variety of different film cameras and shoots mostly portrait. She has many reasons for shooting film but here are 5 main things that she would like to share with us.
1. I like to shoot on film, especially in colour, because they are unpredictable, and I like to imagine the end of result.
2. With film there is always a certain magic and a certain mystery in expectation, that with digital you don't have.
3. I really like the idea of having "a few" shots available, it helps me to think and not to waste photographs.
4. The black and white film, and its grain, give to certain types of shots a very different flavour, they give you idea of ancient and eternity.
5. I really enjoy with multiple exposure , they are always a surprise because you don't have full control of the unexpected, or the perfect overlap, so often come out very interesting things.
See more of her work at: