Maija Karisma is a Finnish instant film photographer, based-in Forssa. She first got into photography in the mid-90s, but has really shot with instant film since last few years.
Maija who was featured on our website once over 3 months ago shoots mainly instant film, especially with expired Polaroid films. She has many reasons to always keep her passion for shooting film but here are 5 main things that she would like to share with us.
1. I love old instant film colours and tones.
2. When the films are old, they may behave in unexpected ways.
3. Old film processing errors, they make the picture even more interesting.
4. I can play around and be experimental.
5. The films have their own kind of spirit. I am lucky to have the opportunity to photograph old films as Polaroids.
See more of her work at: