Tinh Tran is a Vietnamese photographer, based-in Bac Ninh. He started shooting in 2008 with a Pentax K1000 but soon then changed to digital because of requirement of work. He has returned to film for 2 years and realized that “I really love the film colour, and how to control the analogue cameras.”
Tinh also loves to travel everywhere and shoot everything, especially landscape and people, as the best way to save his moments. There're a lot of reasons to shoot, but here are 5 main reasons that he would like to share with us.
1. I love film because it always has special colour and deep contrast.
2. Film will makes photographers always take care for each of shots and frames.
3. It's amazing when using multiple exposure.
4. Amazing bright and contrast when using black and white film.
5. I love film because it always makes me more confident when shooting and control the camera.