Lucio Volpe is a 39-year-old Italian photographer, based-in Monza. He currently shoots mostly portrait on film with his Minolta X-370s and Polaroids.
Lucio who has just been featured on Shooting Film today came back and would like to share his main reasons that make him still love shooting film.
1. I love the colours and emotions that can provoke the grit and dust on every film.
2. Not have the ability to immediately see the result of shots taken, this makes me more careful about what to photograph.
3. Analogue photography longer reflects reality and is able to make us see also what at first escapes, we say that he has a soul more poetic and delicate.
4. I really enjoy going into the store to choose films that later use.
5. Watching films developed through light is so wonderful and magical.
See more of his work at: