Takuya Hyogo is a 24 year-old Japanese photographer, based-in Tokushima. He started photographing when he entered university with a cheap digital compact camera but really has shot on film for 5 years with his frist film camera Nikon FM2.
Takuya who was featured on Shooting Film some days ago came back to share 5 reasons he loves about film.
1. Just funny shooting simply.
2. Produce different changes by a film or camera used. I feel the warmth in the photos taken with a film camera. Especially portrait photos.
3. It is necessary to manually setting, it is possible to learn from the photos.
4. Simple cameras despite were made long ago, they were made in advanced technology, do not require a large battery. I feel attracted to such a simple camera.
5. It is impossible to erase the photos taken, it must be taken carefully.
See more of his work at: