Suncake Wang is a Taiwanese photographer. She loves to shoot everything on film, especially combined with multiple exposure photography. Her photos are mostly about people and nature.
Suncake who was featured once on Shooting Film would like to share main reasons that make her always love shooting film.
1. Every piece of each film has its own particle structure. Because of the environment, or the way of film shooting, and so on, bring up its special characteristic.
2. Films are always waiting for surprise like unwrapping the presents, even though it might be blank films.
3. Thanks to the pieces of films, let every chance of pressing the shutter be more attentive, carefully and slowly. Or to feel the things around adventurously and intensely before pressing the shutter.
4. Like the natural sense of double exposure.
5. Finally, no matter what kinds of media, so long as you love taking photos, expressing your soul, or storing wonderful moments, it is worth it to be able to press the shutter (and I just choose to present by films).
See more of her work at her photostream on Flickr.