Chiara Dondi, an Italian photographer, is also a painter based-in Bologna. She loves to take photos then paint on them. Although shooting both digital and film, she always has a big love for film, especially black and white photography.
Chiara who had been featured on Shooting Film would like to share main reasons that make her still love shooting film.
1. Wait. The film development makes all more intense.
2. Unpredictability. You never know if your photo will be as you wanted.
3. Mistakes. In my experience, light infiltration or mistakes are only opportunities.
4. Depth. Black and white, shades, colours and shadows. All is deeper with film.
5. Tradition. To continue using a support so special and with so much history behind it.
See more of her work at: