Andrea Addante is a 25 year-old Italian photographer, based-in Novara. He first got into analogue photography about five years ago "with a Ricoh KR-5 Super owned by my father. Since then, I never stopped shooting film."
Andrea loves to shoot everything around on film and today he would like to share with us main reasons that make him always love shooting film.
1. You never know, exactly, which results will give the film. You cannot have any expectation.
And this has a kind of magic.
2. A film photograph is warm. It’s a storyteller, simply, and we preserve it with love.
3. Black and white with film isn’t comparable with digital black and white. Only with a good black and white film you can get deep blacks, and a bright white.
4. To get some good photographs - exactly as you thought - is a very big satisfaction. Analogue photography means patience, concentration and dedication.
5. Each camera, and lens, is different. Each kind of film is also different. We have a world of choices. So analogue photography is never boring!
See more of his work at his photostream on Flickr.