Adrianna Wojciechowska is a 19 year-old Polish film photographer. She first got into analogue photography about 2 years ago and since then has shot on film mostly.
Adrianna who was featured on Shooting Film nearly 1 month ago today came back to share with us main reasons she loves about film.
1. I can not see the results at once. I have to wait for them.
2. Each moment which was captured in photo, is worth one's weight in gold.
3. It is a bridge which connects generations.
4. I love these doubtfulness. I never know if it is good.
5. It is a wonderful way of learning patience and humility.
See more of her work at: