Jan Herdlicka, a 26 year-old German photographer, is also a student of cultural studies and photo-artist based-in Berlin. He mostly shoots street scenes and nature on film, especially black and white.
Jan who was featured few times ago on shooting film would love to share with us 5 reasons that make him always love shooting film instead of digital.
1. I love it because of the act of processing the negatives and its handcraft aspects.
2. I love the surprise and the thrill of seeing the results after developing films.
3. I love the various creative possibilities film gives me.
4. I love the things that happen accidentally and lead you to new creative impulses when using film.
5. I love the "patina" of film photographs that makes them look authentic.
See more of his work at: