1. Tangibility. I love that I can hold it in my hands. It seems that there is proof of what you shot.
2. Grain. The grainier the better. Especially with black and white 120mm film. It makes it look like pointillist art at some points.
3. Softness. Of course with instant film, I love the soft creaminess of it.
4. Development. Either instant or traditional film, I love watching it develop. In my hand or in a tray, it doesn't matter, every time I see it, it is magical to me.
5. Flaws. Call me crazy, but I love scratches, fingerprints, dust, and development flaws. It just feels more like life to me…imperfect.
See more of her work at: www.flickr.com/photos/pennyfelts