• Equivalent Exposures: see the full range of equivalent exposures (also known as reciprocal exposures) for any film speed under natural lighting conditions.You can find more information about the Sunny16 app on their website here or download this app on the iTunes Store for only $0.99.
• Exposure Compensation: easily compensate +/- up to 5 stops for backlight or other common lighting conditions.
• Implicit Priority Modes: if you set the shutter speed and then change the ISO, the lighting condition, or the exposure compensation, the shutter speed will remain the same and the f/stop will change (shutter priority). And vice versa for aperture priority.
• Limits: if a particular shutter speed or f/stop is not available for the conditions you specify you won't be able to select it (you can try but the picker will politely roll back to a correct exposure).
• Stop Increment: full, 1/2, or 1/3 stops.
• Lighting: naturally occurring lighting conditions expressed in EV 100. Don't worry if you don't know or care what EV is, just use the descriptions.
• ISO: film speed from 6 to 102400.
• Shutter Speeds: from 1/16000 to 30"
• f/stops: from 1 to 32