Léa Brinon (b. 1992) is a French photographer who is currently based-in Glasgow, UK and she's part of the Glasgow University Photographic Society. Brinon shoots mostly film since she was 14. "Since I use film, it's like the magical part of the “chemical” process and the film/ camera itself that will give “the” effect to the picture," she says.
We once featured her multiple exposure work in 2013. And today, here are 5 main reasons why she love shooting with film:
1. Because of the unknown double/triple exposures I can get.
2. It's important to keep film photography alive!
3. The quality of the picture is unbeatable.
4. Because of the limited pictures you can take on one roll: It makes you think different.
5. It makes you wait for the final pictures, and this waiting is magical.