Pauline Goasmat is a director and photographer based-in Paris, France. She shoots mostly film with a ЛОМО́ Lubitel 2, a Kodak Brownie flash and an Agfa Iso Rapid F. Below are 5 reasons why she's still shooting film:
1. to put the film in the camera (and before that put the film in the cartridge)
2. having the time to shoot a picture, waiting for the right light, the right expression
3. waiting before discovering the pictures, and forget what I had taken
4. the matter, the colors and the grain of the pictures...
5. seeing the face of people when I take a picture with my old camera