"Since I started with film I've pretty much been shooting standard 400asa 35mm film with various cameras including a Canon FTb and a Pentax MV-1, but recently I've been experimenting with pushing and cross processing."Here are his five reasons why he's still shooting film:
1. It's permanent. You can't just delete or edit a bad photo.
2. It's more personal. You try harder to get a good photo and in the end you even love the bad ones.
3. It's so much more exciting having film in the fridge, taking it to be developed, seeing all these photos you'd kinda forgot about.
4. People around you find it more interesting when they realise you're using film.
5. Most of my favourite photos were made using film.
See more of Jack Motley's work on his Flickr photostream.